Uno Platform Conference Recap 😎
The first day conference started with some keynotes about the history of Xamarin and .NET with a roadmap from Microsoft’s vision about it. At the end all the speakers stand out the importance of open source platforms.
Next up the CEO from Uno platform presented their new alignment with Microsoft and presented some of the companies they have been already working with.
They presented us as the first European partner to start working and innovating with Uno. They thanked us for our support, work and contribution to the Spanish developer community.
Here you can see the exact moment:
We are very happy to be part of this new open source development platform. Our team will work hard to contribute and generate news projects. Expect more updates and posts from our team.
Check our first development with Uno in our Git Hub account
These are the key facts about Uno platform your need to know:
- Uno Platform announced version 2.0 including.
- XAML Hot Reload
- Support for Xamarin Forms
- UI Testing for Uno Platform.
- SkiaSharp.Extended for WebAssembly
- Syncfusion announced official support for Uno Platform with initial three components – Data Grid, Chart and Scheduler controls. You can find out more about Uno & SYncfusion announcement here
- Microsoft’s Michael Hawkerannounced Windows Community Toolkit preview of XAML controls for Microsoft Graph which work with UWP apps and in WPF/WinForms for Win32 apps via XAML Islands on .NET Core 3, and on Android and iOS with Uno Platform. You can find out more about Windows Community Toolkit and Uno announcement here.